Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Up by 3!! 1:04pm

Hi, everyone!! Gracie is making strides.. surgery wanted her to go up 3 cc's/hour every 12 hours, with the g-tube.  So, she is at 9cc's/hour on the g-tube, as of right now & 5 on the NJ tube.  Tonight she'll go up to 12.. and tomorrow morning 15.. which means the NJ tube will come out tomorrow!! YEA!! Nothing on her face..imagine?? You'll get the full view tomorrow.. I can't wait! Sorry, daddy can't be here for this event..but they'll be more Daddy.. we promise!!

Here she is listening to Mommy reading her books.  She loves her Nancy Tillman books!!

Today Gracie is 105 days old!!
She weighs 4 lbs. 15oz
She is 18.5" long


Daddy will be happy to know I got the Mamaroo back..  it's in OUR room.. so when we get the sleeve for it, we'll put Gracie in it this afternoon.. make sure she still loves it.

Today is billing! :( arghhh..  I was going to go to a hockey game with Kelley & Josh, but figured it was billing & I had to get that done..without it taking all night; so declined.  But today, good thing..cuz my tummy hurts today :( ughh! I gotta stop eating those hot tamales!


Just an fyi.. because I know you're all wondering.. yes, last night we had pasta! lol.. it was American Chop suey.. but it was okay.. we'll see what tonight is.. honestly, beggars can't be choosers..but could you eat pasta 5 days a week?? Talk about high carbs.. I can't wait to get back on WW when I get home.. & hope the weather sticks around.. so me & Gracie can go for morning walks..


Okie dokie..

Happy Tuesday!

love,
pattie & gary & gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment