Saturday, November 5, 2011

Sleepy Saturday! 6:18pm

Hi, everyone! Gracie had a great afternoon, she slept for most of it..which is great.  She's definitely bigger now & she has periods that she's awake.. some periods of being irritable & then periods of time that she's sleeping. 

This is her Good Morning, Mom & Dad picture..she was in the Mamaroo.  She slept in there for quite a bit today.  She has beautiful big eyes.. very pretty.

Here's her friend (& our friend), Will & his mom, Kelly.  Will is doing really well.  He's up to 4lbs. 11 oz. (from 2lbs. 2oz. at birth)..He's growing like a weed, and I'm afraid that they'll be going to Continued Care very soon.. :( I'm going to miss them!
Will has on a preemie outfit that I got from my email friend, Nichole!! Thanks so much Nichole, we brought the box of clothes up here & I washed them all last night.  Grace has a hippotamus pj outfit on today..and we put at least 13 pieces of new preemie clothes in her drawer.  She has a lot of clothes!!  Will's parents, Josh & Kelley are really nice people.. my prediction is they'll be going home for Thanksgiving!! :(   Don't get me wrong.. I am VERY HAPPY for all of them!! :) We'll stay friends thru Facebook :).

Gracie is sleeping on Daddy.  She was a little irritable this morning; and was able to calm down & sleep on Daddy for 2 hours.. he did good! Gave mom a break too!  I finished my Jodi Pocult book, "keeping faith".. now onto another.  Margo & Ann retaped her face & put in a smaller oral gastric (OG) tube into her nose, vs. her mouth..soo you can see a little more of her face.  Be glad when all this stuff is off Monday!!

Gary & I have a $2.00 bet.. he says she's going to gain 2 oz over night.. I say nope! I can't wait til she really starts to gain after surgery!  In a matter of weeks, Will has really just got chunkier..& Grace is going to as well.  She sucks the pacifier like there's something behind it.. Margo & us think she's hungry..she's getting alot of calories in her formula (the most a baby can get at 30 cal) but it's going past her belly..so her belly isn't getting that 'full' feeling.  Soon, my love! Soon, baby Gracie!!

Okay, I know I haven't posted in awhile about dinner..it's been pretty good.. but we had lasagna last night & a guest chef made lasagna again tonight.. I'll have leftover soup & maybe a small piece of lasagna.  ugh! Pasta 2 days in a row..


Okay..we're going down.. Gary is reminiscing about food samples at BJ's.. I think he's hungry!!



Hope you all had a nice Saturday! Tomorrow for breakfast is Biddeford Bank Breakfast..remember they came a month ago..boy time is flying!!


Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment