Thursday, November 17, 2011

Can't sleep! 12:15a.m.

Well, it's officially National Premature Awareness Day! And I can't sleep.. I'm thinking of Maxwell & Gracie.. re-reading the blog posts from the beginning (alot of errors, lol..but I figured I shouldn't correct them, because goes to show you how much stress I was under)..(or shows me that someday in the future).

Anyway, I hope Gracie's oxygen canular that was put on today is just a temporary thing.. I'll have to see what they say tomorrow at rounds.  Gary called in tonight, as his usual, and they said she was at 60% oxygen..which is alot.  When I left at 4:30pm, she was at 21% (which is room air)..soo I don't get why it went up so high.. I just think we've really been thru so much.. it's time to come to an end, and send us on our merry way.  I know we really don't have a 'plan' to leave..but probably within the next 3-4 weeks.. and I don't want this setback to be something more.

Please.. God.. hear my prayers.  I am grateful for Gracie! I do feel blessed.  I need you to hear me now, God. Please!  We've been thru enough.. don't let this be another setback, please.

p.s. God? Please help me to get to sleep!

No comments:

Post a Comment