Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Pretty Girl Wednesday. 1:00pm

This is the 1st time I'm getting around to give you all an update.. guess it might even get slightly busier when we are home on MONDAY, right?? lol

This was Gracie at 7:00 a.m. today!

Grace is 120 days old!  3lbs. 3oz.

Grace is having a great day.  Sleeping restfully.  Gary & I will be leaving soon to head back to Fairhaven.  I started this at 1 & of course, someone came in to visit..Kathy Collins came to visit..she was my friend & chatterbox with me.. so I will surely miss her.

On my way in today, it was my last walk in.. 120 days! Wow.. I took my time, actually looked at the sights along the way.. looked at the big building in front of me,
Maine Medical Center & then said, "ba-bye".. :)



Here's Sweet Pea with Daddy.. soo cute!!


Here's my snowflakes of "Thanks" for the staff I made this morning!!
I'm sure I missed a couple of names.. soo I say in advance, "Thank you!"

My NICU family.. Thank you!!





Gotta go clean & move.. and organize, and bill.. :) arghh on the last one!!


Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max


No comments:

Post a Comment