Thursday, November 17, 2011

National Premature Awareness Day! 8:45a.m.

It's something I had never considered.. having a Premature baby when I was pregnant, but I'm in this "club" now..and I'm learning alot .. and there are soo many premature babies being born daily.  Some babies have alot of medical & developmental concerns, they really need our prayers.  Gary & I have been thru alot, but for the most part, Gracie is doing well & thriving.  We have our little setbacks.. but some people don't have the chance to have a setback, for their preemie is born way to early & doesn't make it.  Don't be sorry for us.. be happy that we have Gracie & we are educating ourselves to be better parents for her.


To ALL my preemie board(s) MOM's...   Thank you for all your wisdom, and strength.. I can only be an inspiration because I have heard & cried to your stories.


For baby Izabella who was born at 24weeks.. Keep on fighting girl!! :)

For baby Will who was born at 27w6days.. You go Rock Star!! :)  You're doing great!

For baby Evelyn, who was born at 26w, and is already home.. "give your mama some sleep"..

I've met alot of preemies in the last 107 days.. and parents..   I hope in a year, I can really get out there & do my part in volunteering for the March of Dimes.. if you have a few extra $$'s, that's who you need to donate to.. the services they provide for families..is outstanding!





I'm not taking the laptop in today..I'm tired & I know Gracie will need an extra hold today..  so I'll update later with pictures.  Have a good day all!!


A big Happy Birthday to John Jr.. who's 2!
And Abigail Hooley who is 5!!!  Happy Birthday, Abby!!



Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

1 comment:

  1. Your story is equally inspiring, Pattie! I'm in awe of how far you all have come and the strength you exude!!! I'll be there to walk with you for the March of Dimes! Lots of love to you, Gary, Gracie, and Maxwell!

    ReplyDelete