Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Heading In.. Wed. 8:31 a.m. 11/2

Okay, still not taking the laptop into the hospital this morning.. my Aunt Patti called this morning & her & my mom are heading up tomorrow morning for a visit with me & Gracie.  That should be nice.  Aunt Patti lives in CA & was down here on business.  The last time I saw her was August 18th, so it'll be nice to see her visiting Gracie.

I'm just fiddling with the laptop in bed, "resting".. but I got to jump in & take a shower & be on my merry way.

Gary called to check on Ms. Grace last night, remember he's been doing this for 91 days now, and got the "well she's doing fairly well tonight".. this nurse has never said she's doing 'well'.. lol.  She said Gracie was 'irritable'.. I think any baby likes to be held, imagine being that small & living in an isolette for 91 days? Geesh.. she's on her right side, her left, her back or her belly.. with 2 tubes on her face, a hernia in her belly.. I think you need to hold her when she becomes 'irritable'..and saying she's having a good night!  She put her in the Mamaroo, wonder how they went.  Some times she likes it, sometimes she doesn't.

So everyone have a good day..  I'll write when I get back later, probably around 4:30ish or 5.  And I'll have some pictures!!



Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment