Monday, November 14, 2011

Eveing Update 6:10pm

HI, again! Not sure what's for dinner, but know there is dinner.. I'll head down in about 45 min or so.. Kelley's mom made some soup for us, and hopefully the 'guest chef' did not make anything pasta..


Gracie has a monkey mobile thingy on her crib now, I put her head that way & she fell asleep watching & listening to the sounds from it..here's a pic:
I know..soo cute!!

The surgeons came in tonight & were excited that she is doing so well.  They are going to talk to the Neo doctors & encourage to increase the feedings, to perhaps 2cc's, every 12 hours.  And then maybe by Wed. or Thursday the NJ tube can come out.  If anything was wrong with the tube, they said, we would've already seen it.  So.. I think it's great..and it puts us to one more step closer to leaving!!  I'm giving them a month, I think we'll be gone by 1st week of December, but hey you never know..she is doing soo fantastic, might be sooner!!

Here's another one from today!!  Can you see her chubby little wrists??   She's definitely got the tall & skinny gene, which is OK by me!! She is soo precious.. with it in mind that we might go home sooner, I'm starting to get nervous!! Arggh.. but it's a welcome kind of nervous..

Thank God! Thank God! Thank God!!  I'm not sure why he took Maxwell, but I do know that he gave us Grace & she is our little Miracle.  People have asked me if I think she'll be home for Christmas, if so, she'll be our Christmas Miracle.  I say it doesn't have to be Christmas.. she is our MIRACLE!! 



here's a picture.. the lights are on at the RmcD house.. in the courtyard, festive lights..

Not a great picture.. it's from my room window!


Ok.. going to play a game before dinner!!



Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment