Sunday, November 20, 2011

110 days old!!! 2:57pm

Hi, everyone!! It's Sunday, 11/20.. Grace is 110 days old today! (plus 14 days I was on bedrest..which means.. 124 days in Maine.. WOW!!!)

Here we our, yesterday, with my goofy smile!! I look silly, but honestly Daddy didn't look that good of a smile the picture before this.. soo I was trying to get him happy..now it's me that looks like a goof!!


Grace is 5lbs. 9oz today!! Gosh, she is eating like a champ.. like my MIL says, "making up for lost time!!"

She took 15 ml's by bottle earlier today, and I fed her.




We went out for a very good breakfast with our friends, J&K.. a nice place in Portland.. I had eggs benedict & they were fantastic.

Gary & I just came from babies r us..thinking I'm going to buy the car seat & stroller, because I want them by next week.. our big "MEETING" is scheduled for next Monday the 28th, and we will make the doctors give us a discharge date!!  I am working this week on getting more comfortable with all Gracie's stuff.. from feeding to cleaning the g-tube area.  I did it this am.. & I'm conducting the meeting on Monday, so getting all my ducks in a row this week, to be armed with information & questions & requests!! (primarily a DATE for discharge!!)  It's coming up, I just know it!!

Gary leaves for home tomorrow, then will be back up early Thursday/Thanksgiving morning.


That's about all folks, til tomorrow!!


Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & maxwell



No comments:

Post a Comment