Monday, November 7, 2011

Surgery Day 9:36a.m.

Good morning! Gracie is resting comfortably, as everyone is getting her ready.  She is heading down for surgery at 11:30a.m., please say your xtra thoughts & prayers around that time.  It will most likely be a 3-4 hour surgery! Gary & I will be leaving the hospital to go look at Maine lighthouses!!  I'll post pictures later.

Thanks to EVERYONE who has text me this morning or sent an email.. it's warming to know how much Gracie (so young) has made an impact on everyone.. we appreciate all the good thoughts for today.

Daddy & I are doing ok.  We just want this to be an opportunity for Gracie to be big & strong!  Her weight today is 4lbs. 1oz (1.855 kilos; up 15 grams from yesterday).

She is doing good this morning.. just sleeping & she is very hungry! Poor babe.

I'll update all later..

Love,
pattie & gary, Gracie & Maxwell :)

No comments:

Post a Comment