Monday, October 31, 2011

Internet is back up! 10:01pm

Yea, the internet was down again at the RmcD house.  And the volunteer didn't know where the router was to reactivate it.  The night manager must've came back & she knows where it is.. soo vua la.. here we are.

Gracie had a good afternoon.  She slept for most of it.  But she was bright eyed & bushy tailed as I held her around 5pm & the surgeon came in to talk about Monday.  Gracie just stared up at my face, from my arms.  So cute! At one point, I had to interrupt the Surgeon for her & the nurse to look at Gracie.  She was just staring.. aww.., my mom!! :)

I think we're all set for Monday at 11:30, just need to fine tune some details.. I'll let Daddy take care of those questions tomorrow or Wednesday.

A student nurse, Dani, who's worked with Gracie before made this for us today!  Today is Gracie's 90 day birthday..and those are her hand prints & foot prints from today & to the right when she was first born.  These are also very nice keepsakes!  Thanks, Dani!

So, tomorrow's a NEW day..  Gracie is getting big..she'll be 3 mos on Thursday.. wow!! She's come a long way..I just hope with this surgery, the light at the end of the tunnel is visible..for all of us!! Please keep her in your continued prayers..and May God bless each & every one of you!! We really appreciate all the prayers!!



Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment