Thursday, October 13, 2011

Thursday & Rain 10/13/2011 @ 11:37a.m.

Good morning, it's raining! I had a late start, and I lost my room key.  It's gotta be somewhere in the room, but after spending 15 minutes looking for it, I was all set.  I'll get a new one later on.

Got to the hospital by shuttle this am, because of the rain.  The driver had shorts on, I told him that's what I would be wearing if I was home..shorts & a sweatshirt; with an ice coffee (from Honey dew..Mocha madness, cream only).. there's no honey dew in maine! :(

My little girl has an outfit on today, that she got from Paula & Peter.. here she is..
She looks like a big girl with clothes on.  She went up 10grams, so she's still 3lbs 9oz (or 1.64 kg).  Grace is 72 days old; 37w4days!!  She had only 1 recorded dsat yesterday.  This morning she's had 2 though, I think because she gets into a deep sleep & forgets to breathe! silly gracie!!  She got her 1 immunization shot today, and will get 2 tomorrow; and she did great! Much better than what her nurse Kristina ("young" Kristina.. we have nicknames for everyone.. to remember them by) thought.  A little poke in the leg & she flinched, but no tears.  She was fine!  It's definitely a day to sleep.. and she's doing it.  She's growing!!

Sara is visiting later.  I had some yogurt for breakfast, so might have my roast beef & cheese sandwich a little earlier today.  I am definitely going to vacuum my room tonight & clean it up a little..




We'll check in later!!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment