Monday, October 31, 2011

Happy Halloween!! 1:28pm

Happy Halloween!! Gracie was dressed in her Halloween costume when we arrived & in her Mamaroo!!
My 1st Halloween!!  A Pink Skeleton

Here is Gracie! She loves her 1st costume!! She had a big poop right thru her halloween bedding, but kept her costume clean!  So, Susan & Danielle (rn's) gave her a morning bath:
Here she is getting all dried up! Yes, we can NOT wait til all that tape is off her face!! She has such a cute face, and it's always covered with tubes & tape.. ughhh!! :(  But a week more.. just one week from today, she'll have her surgery & won't have to have any tubes on her face.. I think she's going to take off from then..

So, she's been gaining fluid weight.. that weight she gained & lost this weekend, we are sure that's been just fluid.  She is down again this morning, losing another 45 grams.. sooo I don't know.  I might just resign myself to wait til after surgery to report the gains.. I get too frustrated that she gains & then loses.

Daddy just left for Fairhaven.  Me & Gracie will continue to hang out. 
We hope you all have a Happy Halloween!!
Be safe!! I  miss Emily & Ben today, this is the 1st Halloween I am not with them.. since the past few years.  I hope their costumes work out.  And next year, I'll be going to Boo at the Zoo with Gracie & The Hooley's!!

Gracie is having a quiet day.  She's at the age where she likes to be held.  So Daddy held her for more than an hour this morning; and now she's sleeping!!

Happy Halloween! 2011

There's a close up of her costume.. it's suppossed to glow in the dark..if it does later, I'll take another pic!




Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment