Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Wed. eve chck in 10/12/11 @ 5:29pm

So, I had a great day with Gracie..she slept all morning, maybe she knew I was reading Nicholas Sparks' book, Safe Haven & I finished it.  Good book.  I was so into it, it was like I was in another world (or sitting on my front porch reading, while my baby slept in her bassinet).. hey, I can dream, there's always next summer.

There going to give Grace her imunization shots tomorrow & Friday.  So, I got to hold her today for close to two hours. We just snuggled, as I took pictures for Abby.  It's hard..but I did capture this one below.  The one on the left is what she looked like when I put her back after we cuddled (of course she has her eyes open then!) Cutie!
She did really well with me holding her.  Her nurse today was Mari, we like Mari! Grace's #'s all day were great.  She didn't dsat at all, she gagged a few times, but swallowed her secretions; and she puked just a little.  Maybe she's getting the hang of it!  She is 71 days & 37w3days..soo 38 weeks is right around the corner.

I played some of my itunes music that's on the laptop for her today & we read books.
And then she was off to sleep again!

Her doctor, Dr. Marro is very pleased how she's doing!  Her & I worked on the pacifier this morning; and Mari had worked on some excercises with her this morning & the pacifier, and he saw.. so he was happy.


Dinner tonight is leftovers: turkey & the fixings & sloppy joe's..so I'll be heading down now.  Gary is having dinner at my mom's..meatloaf & mash potatoes, sounds good! Thanks for feeding him, Ma.  He may be coming back tomorrow or Friday morning.




Hope everything is good in YOUR world!
love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

p.s. we are expecting visitors friday afternoon.. Rev. Brian & Tammy..it'll be nice to see them!! Positive energy they are!!

No comments:

Post a Comment