Saturday, October 8, 2011

Late night Update Sat., 10/8 @ 10:42pm

Hi, everyone. Just a quick note, I called in to check on Gracie tonight and spoke to Kristina (who has known us & Gracie since their birthday) and Kristina was the awesome nurse that took care of Maxwell up to his death.

Well, she was a) happy to hear from me, (usually Gary calls to chck in at night) & b) said she was "so proud" of Gracie, how far she has come & "so happy" for Gary & I.  Awee.. she said that it is "heartwarming" to see Gracie doing so well!  Awee makes me tear up a little.. I was glad I called!!

Who can't resist this little munchkin??  She has done great, she looks like a 'baby' now vs. a 'preemie' baby.  Kristina said she has gained weight (just in general, they don't take the "official" weight til after midnight.. I'll remember that when I get back to WW & trying to lose weight..lol); she has had no apnea spells tonight, no regurgerations!  Awe, Gracie, Momma & Daddy are soo proud of  YOU!!  She did have a big poop, that required a new isolette!! heee hee! Little Miss Personality!  We're all glad she's got the NJ tube down for feedings, tomorrow she's 37 weeks! YEA!!  Getting closer to that 40, which only means she's a big girl, and getting bigger!  We love you girl!!


Ended up at Applebee's for dinner. Came back & I did laundry, cleaned up the room a little, took a hot shower & watched Blue Bloods.  Gary napped, for he was up very late last night working!  I gotta hit the hay soon though, I'm tired.


Up early tomorrow.. I'll post when I can!!


Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment