Saturday, October 22, 2011

Tired Again 10/22/11 @ 10:36pm

Hi, everyone. I know you're tired of hearing me say, "i'm tired".. it's a different kind of tired.. it's an aggravating, i dont belong in Maine tired.  :( ugh!! it's talking to to many people in the last 48 hours tiring.  it's listening to 101 different opinions, including our own for the last 24 hours tired.  I'm tired, OK!!

This was taken with Daddy's phone today, as he was reading to Miss Gracie.
 Eyes wide open!


But I am doing a lot of my own 'research' on the surgery..reading Tricia & a few others blogs about the same experience with their children.  It certainly is helpful.  But then I stay up past my bedtime reading.. so I'll just have to wait to read it in the morning.  Every baby is different, I know.. but it's certainly helpful to read how it worked for others.

went to lunch today at Pizzeria Uno.. chowder was awful, but they did deduct it from the bill.. nachos weren't that great either, but we paid for those.  Got my bread for pb&j sandwiches for the week.. ughh.. can't even figure out what I want to eat for lunch anymore.  i just want to go home with Gracie & call this Maine experience a day!

I was able to take a two hour nap this afternoon.. as my MIL would say, "it's just a different kind of tired that you are".. we were at the hospital this morning at 8:30, just in case, part of the surgical team came in.. they didn't.  Geesh!!



Thanks to those who checked in with me today.. keep me sane, will ya!
Thanks to Kristen who introduced me to Tricia.  Thanks to Melissa who is sharing her story with me as well.



Going to bed now.. or soon.. I'm tired!
Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

p.s. Lasagna & salad were made for dinner.. that was good :)
Free is for ME! :) lol

No comments:

Post a Comment