Sunday, October 23, 2011

Courageous Sunday 10/23/11 @ 5:31pm

Hi, everyone! "Courageous" was the name of the movie that Gary & I saw today.. for an afternoon 'date'.. Let's be real, there are no dates since we've been up here.  We do spend all our time with Gracie in her room.  We get to hold her, watch her sleep & comfort her when she realizes she has a tube in her mouth that she doesn't like there.

The movie was about 4 men that work for the sherriff's department & one of them loses their daughter in a car accident.  It was sad.  It was how the men committed to their families & their faith, even when tragedy was around.  It was very good.  I think it gave some feeling to how we are feeling with everything that has happened with us.

We have definitely lived thru a tragedy, in losing Maxwell.  But we are blessed & greatful to have had him for 4 days.  Some parents go thru 9 months and lose a baby right at the end.  And I'm sad for those parents, I'm glad & greatful that we had Maxwell for as long as we did!

If you mention my child's name I might cry,
but if you don't mention it you will break my heart.

We love the 4 days we had with you Maxwell. You were planned.  Your name was picked out just for you.  You are a living guardian angel in your sister and your parents.
Always thinking of YOU!!

So, Gracie has had a great day.  She did gain one ounce, so she is 4lbs. 1oz.  I hope she continues to gain this week.. fluff her up for her surgery; we should know by end of week when her surgery will be planned.  And will keep you all updated.


Heading back to the house for dinner soon!

A big shout out to Kelley (Will's mom) who heads back to work tomorrow for awhile, so she can take some time off when Will goes home!!  I'll be thinking of you, Kelley!!

Thanks to my husband, Gary.. who works very hard so I can be with Gracie all the time.




Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell


Holding my Sweet Pea!!


No comments:

Post a Comment