Saturday, October 1, 2011

Happy October!! Sat., 10/1 @ 12:04pm

Hi, everyone! Happy October!! Wow, can you believe it's October already, where did September go.. but I think I missed the rest of the summer & fall..the way we're going. :(

Another day in the NICU.. ugh! Gracie is doink ok today.  Here's her cute pic from today:
She's still intubated! For the first time, I heard her cry Thursday & Friday & it nearly broke my heart.. now, while she's intubated it's hard for her to cry but she makes the motion.. and I get sad for her!

I know, I know..this is a huge speed bump for her.. her 3rd infection in 8 weeks.. it's depressing!   Sooo many people are praying for her & us daily, and I'm frustrated with God!  Why isn't he listening??  We've been thru enough don't you think?

They just started her back on feedings, trying her out at 2cc's/hour by regular feeding tube.  As she starts to feel better, they'll put her up to 4, then hopefully she'll come off the vent Monday.  She still weighs 3lbs 0oz.

I ordered her a few outfits on preemieproud.com today.  I'm going to have them sent here, so hopefully I'll be able to dress her.  She doesn't have the heating probe on anymore, so I'm going to put an outfit on from Auntie Paula tomorrow.  She should have clothes on too!!

I'll check in later.  Thanks for listening!



Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment