Saturday, October 8, 2011

Sunshine Saturday 10/8/11 @ 9:55a.m.

Good morning, Mr. Sunshine! After the cool, chilly mornings we've had in Maine (sounds soo surreal that my babies were born in Maine..lol) I think this long, Columbus Day weekend might be the last of warm weather.  I have capri's on today & a short sleeve shirt (of course I just stay in the hospital all day..it's a little cool in here sometimes, so I have a sweater)..but the blinds are open & I can see the water today & the SUN!! I'll take a pic!
Today Gracie is 66 days old, 36w6days & weighs in at 3lbs. 7oz

I came around the corner this morning, and I heard a baby crying..and it was my little angel.. she doesn't cry much, (she's not a fussy baby) so I knew she was mad. Nurse, Susan and Dani (orienting) was working on her.. they retaped the feeding tube, and just cleaned up her bed.. made it look spiffy with bright colors (orange!), plus the sheet that Sharon Corley made us (very pretty!).  She was okay, just cries sometimes when she's mad.  But I spoke to her, laid my hand on her head & she calmed right down.  Momma's touch!!









On the right, she's doing her morning push ups! She gets a lot of excercise in here!!  She's sleeping now, trying to get rested up for Daddy! He's on his way & should be here by 10:40ish.. got a little traffic on 93N.

We're going to Denny's for breakfast when he gets here, and then we'll be back!  Enjoy the last warm weekend, I'm thinking!  Happy Birthday, Mrs. Hoopis!  Happy Birthday weekend again to Emily!! :)  Think I'll see that cute girl tomorrow just for a couple of hours, have to come back to ME for 5:30, "make a halloween onesie" class.. :)



Will write later..
Love you all,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment