Saturday, October 1, 2011

Still Rainy Saturday 10/1/11 @ 4:26pm



Gary & I went out for a little while.. drove down to Scarborough, ME (about 10 min) & found a super Walmart.  Picked up a few things.. and walked around, ran into Gracie's OT..how funny! And we found a very wet $20.00 bill!! That made my moment.  My husband saw it on the ground when he got out of the car & called me over to his side to look down & pick it up, because he just wanted to make my day! (he didn't plant it there, I asked..lol).  Thank you, Mom (my grandma in heaven) for the twenty bucks, she's telling me things will get better!!

Gracie is doing ok.  She is resting comfortably, no big change from this am other than the feeding starts; and they're talking about going u at 6pm to 4cc's/hour.  Today is her first full day on the antibiotics, so she should start feeling better.  Her color is definitely better than the last few days.

Okay.. we'll check in tomorrow am.


Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment