Wednesday, October 5, 2011

More Kangarooing Today Wed. 10/5/2011 @ 5:42pm


The promised pic with no canula!!
I got to snuggle with Gracie this afternoon for 2 hours & 15 min; here we are.
Snuggling with Momma!

The whole time & the whole day, her breathing #'s were sooo good!! She was at a 100% or a little less.  She is doing soo good breathing on her own! This is HUGE for Miss Gracie, and we are soo happy.  Her doctors are too.  I saw Doctor Morrow from last week & she asked how she was doing, I told her & she said, "And some said it couldn't be done."  I said, "And it's done.  Finally." Only GOOD things for Gracie from this point, only Good things!! :)




Dinner tonight is grilled chicken, vegetables & a salad.  Very healthy! Can't wait..I'm hungry!  Gary's at my parents for dinner tonight.. Have fun & Thanks Ma for cooking!

Thanks to Lisa S. (i still have you as M) for dropping off some clothes for little Gracie.. They're 6-12 mos., so she'll fit in them in a year.. but that's great!  And there's some toys too!  We'll add to the pile I'll need to go thru.


Okay..off to print some pictures for Gary's parents! They need to figure out this blog thing..they're computer is running sooo slow!! :(



Love you guys! Thanks to God today & all the prayers we are receiving!!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment