Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Hump day Wed! 10/12/11 @ 9:15a.m.

This is what I walked into this morning to see Gracie:
Bright eyed & bushy tailed..just checking out the world!! How could I be depressed about anything??  To walk in & see my beautiful baby girl awake, looking around & she gained an ounce! She is now 3lbs. 9oz... 7 more ounces to 4lbs! Wow!!

Dr. Berman came to see her last night (he is the eye doctor) & her eyes are nearly vascularized (which means they are almost mature) with no disease!  Thank God!!  He will be back to check her in 3 weeks.

I tried the binky this morning & she did it for a little while, then she gagged & spit up.  She is definitely a gagger baby..

I'll definitely hold her this afternoon & sing to her.. I didn't hold her yesterday, because I want her to grow!! Something about sometimes takes energy (which burns calories) to take her out.. but today I will.  They should be going up to 1/2 of the regular formula today mixed with the neocate.  Two month immunizations are due this week too.

Daddy is home til Thursday night.  I'll touch base later again.  Have a good day all!



Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment