Friday, September 30, 2011

Random Thoughts on a Friday Eve. 9:51pm 9/30

So, the saying is God doesn't give you more than you can handle, why do I feel he is overloading me?  I'm good, God.  I don't need any more tests to see what I can handle.

3 infections in 8 weeks.. just life in the NICU? WTF??

And why are the radiologists billing me instead of my insurance company?  Don't they know I have no time to call them to figure this out..really? (deep sigh)

I'm sad! 

Everything we've been thru to get pregnant, why would this happen the way it did??


So, if your son is sick, would you allow him to eat whatever he wants, when he wants? (interesting story of a Mom & son at RmCd house.. thank god that they are not here anymore)

Don't judge me..  I would NOT want you to walk in my shoes for a day!



Okay..those are my random thoughts..  just for tonight.. blahhhhhhhhhhh

1 comment:

  1. Love you girlie!!! Keep that chin up... We're headed to a wedding but I will supply answers to your musings (maybe after a few glasses of wine?!?). Thinking of you all!

    ReplyDelete