Thursday, September 1, 2011

Home Alone Thurs., 9/1/2011 @ 10:59a.m.

Good morning!  For those who've asked or wondering, Gary picked up the papers I threw off the couch last night; then put them on top of the dining room table.  We shared a hug, I stopped crying & we agreed to stop snapping & need to be "ok" between the two of us.  He was a little sad when he read last night's blog.  I was too.. it's just that same old feeling, "i don't like being home".  Without Gracie, without Max; with the thoughts that I'm not pregnant.  Too much!!

I have tried calling the NICU twice this morning to check on Gracie, and her nurse was at breakfast & now on rounds.  The good thing is we trust her nurse today, 100%, it's Margo!!  She is wonderful with Grace.  So, we know she is in good hands.  I will call again in 20-30 minutes, then have an update for you all later.

I'm doing church business this am,and went to pick up some things at church; and (for those close friends that know Shawn..lol,) I was swearing like a trooper in front of him.. oops!!  Sorry Shawn!!  I have to do our own financial business too! (that's not fun :(

Hope you all are loving your children one more minute today!!


Love,
pattie, gary, gracie & maxwell (forever in our hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment