Thursday, September 15, 2011

Up day for Gracie Thurs. 9/15/2011 @ 10:41pm

Gracie is having a great day! 2 poops & counting.. :) (glad she can get it all out..lol)  She is up to 2.5cc/hr on her feeding, with no throw ups.. so I'm sure the plan tomorrow will be to go up another .5.. that's great! 

An infectious disease doctor came in this afternoon to check her out, but she's going with everyone else's call that this infection was pneumonia, and nothing else.  She will be on antibiotics probably for another 3 days or so.  She looks better, she looks great with her cpap on.  The tubes in her nose are a little smaller, so the tubes are pinned to her hat (she's going to be a hat girl..or not!), so she can't pull on them.

Gracie did manage to pull her feeding tube out of her mouth though today.. lol..she's a puller! But she's eating good, and having few d-sats.  She loved hearing Daddy's voice, and he read the book that Auntie Heather & gang gave her.. "On the night you were born", very cool story!

Today's the 15th, so unfort for me & Gary that means billing..my dearest friends will know how much I love doing billing the last day (eyes rolling), but I didn't get to much stressed about it. It is what it is.

We are here now til Monday, and then I do think I have to go home for a change of clothes (fall instead my summer capri's), and some other stuff, but we will both be back next Wed night. Then the following week, I'll be here again for 5 or 6 days in a row.  I really am not minding being here by myself.. I'm getting used to it, it is certainly where I have to be.. near my daughter, Grace; because I'm a MOM.. :)

Love you guys! Welcome back, Daddy!! We love & missed you!!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & forever Max!

No comments:

Post a Comment