Wednesday, September 28, 2011

Hump Day with Grace & a break.. Wed., 9/28 @ 5:20pm

Hi, Gracie & I are checking in! Grace has had a marvelous day, again! Yea for her!! They took her pic line out, she is on 8cc's/hr of feedings.. Thank God! They tried to up her to 9cc's/hr, but she was throwing up too much (what's too much?? lol)..so they put her back to 8..which that's OK!! 

She's such a wiggle worm.. Daddy thinks she's planning her escape..
So see how her upper body is wayy on the other side of her "nest"..her legs are on opposite side.  Our little active girl.. that she's always been from day 1..active!

I got me some new friends!!!  Kelly & Josh, who are Baby Will's parents! Baby Will is next door to Grace.. (yes, we know..Will & Grace).. the nurse practioner is already setting them up on a blind date..lol.. Well, Kelly & Josh invited me out to lunch today & a movie, and I went!  Kelly grew up in S. Portland, so this is the couple to hang out with & find out where places are, what to do.. (even though most of our time is spent at the hospital)..still nice to know where some places are.  We went to this little deli place called, "Down Home Cooking", and got some wraps.  I had the special for today, chicken, bacon & cheese on a grilled wrap with ranch dressing..it was delicious!!  We then went to see "Moneyball", with Brad Pitt..about Billy Beane & the Oakland A's... it was a really good movie.. half way thru, I felt a little 'normalcy', but also guilty that I wasn't with Gracie.. but it was certainly nice to be out & I haven't been to the movies in a long time.  So, Thanks Kelly & Josh!!  Plus, I can tell all of you, my followers, about the aggravations sometimes here... but you wouldn't really understand it.. I might ask some pondering questions about it later in another post.. but K&J understood it & they are as aggravated as I... (ahhh).. :) .


Here's the 2nd pic of the day of my girlie Girl.. actually.. when it does come to my baby shower.. I know women like to buy 'pink'..but how about some other colored clothing.. yellows, purples, browns.. I'm just sayin!! :)  She's sticking out her tongue again..

She is cute, isn't she!! :)  We love her!!

Going down to dinner now.. done by the Girl Scouts.. breakfast for dinner (cinnamon buns & a breakfast egg quiche like thing I think.. )  Thanks Girl Scouts! 

Daddy's on his way back tomorrow.. that'll be nice!!

Love you daddy,
love,
pattie & gracie & max..
  

1 comment:

  1. You can ask me those crazy questions... I get it and will totally ponder them with you! Thinking of you guys... Lots of hugs from your friend, September2007, in your home state!! :)

    ReplyDelete