Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Back in Fhvn. Tuesday eve @ 7:20pm

HI, we're back in Fairhaven.  I'm feeling better from my last comment.  The reality is Grace is doing okay! She had her belly ultrasounds today & so far (won't get the exact reading til tomorrow), everything looks good.  Her GI tract looks fine, no blockage.  Therefore, with Gracie we need to just feed her going forward, slowly! She is still little people!!

As far as me staying up at MMC by myself, I will or may next week.  This week I had to come home for a doctor's appt tomorrow.  But next week, if I feel up to it I'll stay an extra couple of days when Gary comes home to work.  The reality is that we will make that decision together.  We leave for the most part 2-3 days only, and then go back.  I think a nurse may have meant well today, but the way she suggested that I stay was not cool, at all!!  Not to us anyway, she made me nervous that something was wrong. 

Anyway.. all is well.  We are home for 2 days, then back on Friday til Monday.

Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

P.S.  Going to see my 'home' OB tomorrow for a f/u.. glad to see him but going to an emotional afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment