Friday, September 30, 2011

Friday Afternoon Update 9/30 @ 2:00pm

It's been a long day so far! Gracie's bloodwork came back that she does have an infection (sometimes I forget what I write previously, soo sorry if I repeat myself).  Anything above 1 is an infection; yesterday it was .14, so it was 'normal' & today it was 8.. far from 'normal'.  So, she's being treated as we speak on antibiotics.

She's also had alot of d-sats today, so just to help her to breathe a little & relax til she feels better, they've re-intubated her..(which means they've put her back on the ventiliator).  Yes, I am sad & disappointed. She was doing so good Mon-Wed, and now she's reintubated!! :(  But I know and I pray it's for a short time, maybe til weekend is over.. just to really help her to RELAX, and get some sleep!!  We know how we feel to be sick., I just want her to feel better.

We were going to go to N.Conway to our friend's condo for weekend, just to have a change of scenery, but I think for tonight we'll stick around here..(last day of month too, so we have to do billing..ugh!!) And maybe tomorrow afternoon head out there.. I was suppossed to meet up with an old friend there, that I haven't seen in 2 years, but not sure about that either. 

Just be better, Gracie! Please!!  I just hope she can get some well deserved rest..she shouldn't have to get this tired so little!! :(



Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment