Sunday, September 4, 2011

Posting from Maine Sun. 9/4/2011 @ 4:33pm

Hi, everyone! Gracie is doing great.. she is still on the ventiliator but she's doing just fine on it.  She needs it because she is little & she needs to rest.  Why let her stress to breathe? She is only 31 days old, and 32 weeks today. And you wonder why I'm confused???

She looked very different to me today, and we've only been gone 3 days.  She is really filling out.  Her weight today was 2 lbs. 6 oz. Wow!! So I took today's picture, but I left the gadget to upload it at home, so you will all have to wait til Wed for the picture. 

Keep the prayers & good thoughts coming.  Tomorrow they'll hopefully start on feedings again, but maybe not so fast this time.  We did voice our concerns to the doctor, one of our favorite guys, Dr. Peter Marro is on today.  Gracie reacts well to him, so that's good.

We are staying at the Ronald McDonald house today & tomorrow, then leaving Tuesday evening for home.  Then I think back on Friday thru Sunday.  This is our life for now! I feel more comfortable staying here than I did the first time we stayed.  We are in a room on the 1st floor, very nice; with private bath outside of the room (which is okay).  The only thing is the laptop doesn't work that well (the internet) down there.. but we can just come upstairs & sit in the living room.  No late night tv for me.. but that's okay, I should be catching up on sleep anyway!

That's the story from Maine... 


Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment