Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Feels like a fall day on Wed. 9/7/2011 @ 11:49am

Feels like fall..thought maybe we'd be experiencing Indian Summer..no such luck! :(  Tonight, I'm going to catch up with a friend for dinner; G will also be going to dinner with his friend.  Think that'll be nice to do something seperate, and I get some girl time with my friend, Lisa.

I think I need long pants on today, my capri's are leaving my ankles in the cold.  I feel chilly!

I called to check on Gracie this am.  She had a good night, very uneventful.. we'll take those nights.  Today, they hope to start feedings.  They hadn't confirmed it yet, but are thinking they'll start with 1.0 cc's, and take it sloowww, maybe up it every 24 hours.  At least 12 would be okay.  We will head back on Friday til Monday.

Going thru bills, and mail at home.  Thinking about all we've been thru.. I'm exhausted!

Have a good day!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment