Thursday, September 1, 2011

Thurs. Update on Gracie 9/1/11 @ 12:49pm

Finally got thru to Margo & Grace is doing Wonderful!! She is back on the high flow nasal canula as of last evening.. yea!! She doesn't like the cpap!! She has not had many spit up's & she is on 4.5cc's of formula as of this morning, and they are up (ing) it to 5.0 in 6 hours vs. 12.  Wow!! I was a little nervous, but Margo assured me that "she's doing fine with it".  So, by tonight she will be at 5 cc's of formula, which means the TPN will be coming out!!  I hope she takes it well!!

We're back there either on Saturday with a visit with my parents (let's try that again) or if that doesn't work, Sunday we will be leaving to visit.  I'm sure Gracie will look a little fuller on Sunday, I will definitely post a picture!!

On a sidebar:  Target.com has a new website (their own, I guess); and I've been on the phone holding for 25 minutes for a return! WOW!!  And I thought it was bad years ago being an AT&T customer service rep, can you imagine the sh**t people are giving these customer service reps, after holding for 25 minutes??  Wow!!


Thanks everybody for wanting to read about our little Miss Gracie!!

Love you!
pattie & gary, gracie & max :)

No comments:

Post a Comment