Sunday, September 18, 2011

I'm 3lbs Today!! Sun. 9/18/2011 @ 5:51pm

I'm 3lbs today!! Some of it may be water, but I'm peeing alot, so maybe I'll go down an oz or two, but I still made the 3lb mark today; that only means I'm getting bigger.  I'm really strong too!! I pulled out the feeding tube from my mouth last night, so now you can all see my beautiful mouth & hear me when I make noises from it. (the feeding tube is in my nose now.)

Yes, I know.. I only have one eye open.. I was watching my mommy, she was calling me her favorite phrase, "sweet pea".. am i a pea??  Ohh..maybe she wants me to pee.. Ok, ok, I'm working on it. If they would just leave me alone and let me sleep; instead coming in, and taking my temperature, or changing my diaper, or putting me in these warm blankies, so my hands aren't out.  I love having my hands out!!  Don't they know that yet?

Grace is doing well.. we are soo proud that she is 3lbs.  She had a really good poop today too.. her nurse, Mari, who has been wonderful with her today & yesterday & Friday, got to change her poop, and she not was quite done yet.  It took the three of us to clean her up!

Tonight is length check night.. she was 14.9" long last week, I'm sure she reached the 15"!


Love to all, & Thanks Mari!!
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment