Friday, September 2, 2011

TGIF! Friday, 9/2/2011 @ 1:49pm

Happy Friday!! Got to hang out with Ben & Emily today (my niece & nephew); Ben is going to be 4 in a few weeks, and Emily 2 a few weeks after that. They picked me up & I'm amazed at how many 'big' words Ben has in his conversations! Emily hugged me, wanted to hold my hand the whole time.. she is getting soo big!! I miss them & love them so much!! We had a good day!!

Gracie update:  :(  .. she's having a bad day.. I know i'm suppossed to expect bad/good days because we are in the NICU, but she was doing so well.  She was up to 5.0cc's of feeding yesterday, and I think they pushed her too much on feedings.  She spit up quite a bit last night, and this morning had quite a few apnea spells, so they put her back on the ventiliator. :( .  I know she's little & they want to 'challenger' her to feed more, but maybe they did it too soon/too fast.

Gary just checked in this afternoon & she is resting comfortably, breathing fine & they are waiting on the Doctor and whether they will continue feeds today or not.

I hope she's okay!!  I miss her!!

Please keep the prayers coming!! Thank you!!

Have a safe & fun Labor Day weekend.  We'll head back to Maine til Tuesday!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment