Tuesday, September 6, 2011

My thoughts on RmcD house..

I feel much more comfortabler staying at the RMcD house this time, about 4 weeks in.  We have stayed there 3x's/weeks in the last month.  The fee to stay there is a recommendation of $10.00/night.  Not bad.  Breakfast & lunch are on your own, but most nights (except weekends & probably holidays), a 'guest chef' comes in to make dinner, buffett style for everyone.  That's really nice, but most of the time it's pasta (a baked ziti), and I can only eat so much pasta.  One of the first times we were here, a family came in and maine stuffed haddock.  It was very good.

One of the good things is there's no tv in the rooms.  I like that.  I can use my laptop, or Gary & I watch something on xfinity tv.  And I think couples who are up here for a length of time, can chat & catch up on sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment