Monday, September 19, 2011

Monday Evening post from Home 9:04pm-Mon.

I know I'm writing again.. feeling a little aggravated, again with the 'uncomfortableness' of being home.  I know.. I want Gracie to come home when she's strong & can breathe on her own, but it's really hard to be here without a baby!  :(   

We got home, and after my last entry, we got a phone call from 'the nurse' who was on with her today.  She said that they were giving her a blood transfusion, and was stopping her feeding...they'll go back with it tomorrow.  We knew yesterday her red blood cell had been low, but thought her body might be making its own, so didn't want to mess with it.. but she needed it..so she's getting it.  'the nurse' also said she had a few d-sats (this is when her oxygen levels drop & she needs intervention).. oh my!  this is what I mean, with the d-sats..I can understand..but if 'the nurse' is taking a longer time to get in the room, oh wonder she is d-sating.  Anyway, I know we like our favorites, and we just ned to give other people a chance..

Soo, ironically, my friend Paula stopped by tonight; and we were able to have a good chat.  And she brought lasagna for dinner & it was good!

Tomorrow, going into the office for a few hours, then dinner at ma's with lemon squares for dessert!

Gary just checked in with the evening nurse; someone who has worked with Gracie alot in the last 7 weeks.. feel better! She's doing good. Less d-sats tonight & resting comfortably!


Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment