Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Wed. Evening Update 9/7/2011 @ 9:40pm

Hey, everyone.. had a nice dinner out at Olive Garden with my friend, Lisa.  Thanks, Lisa!! We talked about everything, about her, about me.. about work, things just in general, so to take my mind off things.  It was a nice night out!!  Gary went out with Ross too for dinner, he had fun too!  We've spent a lot of time together in the last few months, so I think it's well deserved to go out seperately once in awhile.  "Girl talk" is always a good thing. :)

I saw my ob down here today..that was an emotional time for me; as usual, just made me start thinking of everything & how it happened.  Definitely, not part of the birthing plan we had in our minds.  But my ob is a wonderful, caring man.  He checked on us while we were staying at Maine Medical Center, once a week, and then once the babies arrived.  He's always been great with us.  He truly cares about his patients.  He tells me my wound is healing nicely; we still have another two weeks of changing the gauze & pads on it.. ugh! :(  I'll be glad when that's over.  Gary's the one who changes it, but it's still annoying.

Update on Grace:  She passed her belly u/s test with flying colors.  Her GI tract is working fine.  Today, they started her feeds at 1.0 cc's, and as of right now she was doing pretty good with that start. (grant it she hasn't eaten since last Friday, so I'm sure she's liking the taste of it).  The plan was to go up .5cc's tomorrow.. we'll see.  I think they can go up another 1cc, but hey, I'm not saying a word.  We don't want stress her out!

 We miss her! Will probably head out early Friday morning for Maine.  My parents might come up on Sunday to meet Grace.  We'll be there til Monday.


Thanks for the continued support!
Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & max

No comments:

Post a Comment