Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Eve. in Maine 9/9/2011 @ 7:54pm

Hi, everyone.. thanks for the thoughts & concerns & support from the past few days.  I had a good cry; by myself & with my friend Dalila.  Also got my hair colored & cut.. so I look like a different woman! I feel good too!!

Today was a longgg day, we left Fhvn. at about 10:30a.m., and should've been here by 1pm..but didn't get here til 4!! Ughhh.. we took a slightly different route & will NEVER go that way again.. we were in so much traffic, a 1/2 mile for an hour!! :( It was horrible...there was a main water break on rt. 1 & the traffic was horrendous!

We chcked in with RmCd house..love our room this time..just a good feel to it..very cottage like, with a private bath..room 254!  We are here til Monday, maybe myself a little later.. we'll see!



Love you guys,
pattie & gary, gracie & max (forever our angel!)

No comments:

Post a Comment