Thursday, September 8, 2011

I'm having a bad couple of days..but Grace is well.. 9/8 @ 3:44pm

Gracie started her feeds again last night, 1.0cc & she did throw it up a little; so they gave her zantac (for reflux) & it went really well.  After the zantac, she had no apnea or throwing up spells.  She's stronger than I am..  I've been crying for two days, and I know Gary means well & is trying to say everything to support me..but I'm sad!  I'm overwhelmed with house & bills & money stuff at home; I'm sad about the pregnancy, thinking of the birth, my water breaking, just everything!

I'm trying to stay strong for Gary, but I just can't.  I'm tired of hearing tell me that I'm such a strong woman.. I don't want to be strong anymore.

1 comment:

  1. Hi pattie
    So hasn't anyone told yet that it is SOOOO ok to be human? Yes you have done an extrodinary job with all that has been sent your way. You've dealt with more these last couple of months than most do in a life time. And because of that you should feel like you do. So here's what you do...... You cry really hard when you need to and want to, you laugh really hard when you can and you give in to your feelings. If you don't and you keep them all bottled up then you get mean and ugly and develop ulcers. NOW I KNOW GRACIE AND GARY JUST
    WOULD NOT LIKE THAT. if she could talk she'd tell you it's ok. She cries when
    she needs to, rests when she has to etc, etc. Please know all the things you feel are ok. Actually it's great that you're FEELING. A lot of people at this point are
    numb and block the world out. You can't do that. You have someone depending
    on you and she feels your feelings. SO PLEASE BRING SOME HAPPY PATTIE ENDORPHINS INTO HER ROOM, but know you are just fine with all the other
    whirlwind of emotions that are swirling around. Let em out. You have alot of
    people on your side. Always thinking about you and saying good prayers.
    Liz Reynolds

    ReplyDelete