Monday, September 19, 2011

15" long... Mon., 9/19/2011 @ 5:21pm

Hi, everyone! We are back in Fairhaven & getting a visit from Paula tonight..that'll be nice, ironically I was just saying I wanted to see her (she's my friend) when we got back in to town, but I wasn't sure if I was going to have the time.  Glad it turned out as such.

Gracie is doing good again this morning.  She is up 3lbs. 2oz & 15" long.. yea!! We were surprised she went up 2oz, but we'll take it.. she went up to 4.0cc/hr today as well; and a one big regurgatation before we left, and apparently one more when we checked back around 3:00.  Sometimes, I think when it's a nurse who doesn't work with her much, I think because they don't know her well, they tend to not go in as much..and then when they do.. I don't know.. I know it sounds like I'm grasping..but every nurse works so differently.  And the more the ones we are used to work with her & get to know her.. well we like them better :). 

Anyway.. we are a little nervous leaving her, of course..but I had to come home to get some Fall clothes for these chilly days up in Maine.  We are back in Maine, on Wednesday evening.. soo we will stop & see her before we go back to RmCd house.  From that point, I think I will be up there til she comes home.. with a weekend get away (for change of scenery) to North Conway at end of September.  Gary will be coming back to Fhvn. for work.  I'm comfortable with that.. RmCd house is definitely my 2nd home.

Thanks for all the thoughts & prayers!!

Love,
pattie, gary, gracie & maxwell

No comments:

Post a Comment