Wednesday, August 31, 2011

Home Again.. Wednesday 8/31 @ 7:10pm

We're baaack! And I think both a little stressed out, we've been very snappy at each other.  G is upset to be home without Gracie, of course I am the same; however, I know we have to come home because it's end of the month & that means billing.  (We don't bill, we don't get paid!)  Then I take a look around our living room, and I feel stressed about the mess it's in.. I know, I know.. don't worry about it, but I do. We are only home for 2.5 days & I'm feeling better, so I'm going to spend some time putting sh**t somewhere! Argghhh..

On a good note, Gracie is doing very well.  She is up to 3.5cc's of feeding as of 11 a.m., she will go to 4.0 cc's at 11pm; gearing up to 5.0cc's hopefully as of 11pm tomorrow night.  If she continues with the feeds, and all is good, she will be off the tpn! That's the goal.

Arrghhhh.. I just threw all the sh**t that was on the couch on the floor, like threw it, soo tomorrow I'll have a big mess to clean!! OMG!! I hate being home! I don't have to worry about this stuff when I'm just singing & reading to Gracie!!

Her little hand has a little IV in it, and she doesn't have a pic line in her, so that's the way we want to keep it.  She has 6 more days of being on antibiotics for the infection.  Her little feet (her big little feet) are swollen, because she had an iv in one of her feet, hope that goes down.  Overall, she is doing great.

Okay.. I'll go clean the mess I just made of throwing shit on the floor :(

Thanks for the continued thoughts & prayers..they're working.. don't stop yet!! :)

Happy 80th Birthday, Noni (Grandma in Italian)



Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell (forever in our hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment