Friday, August 26, 2011

Looking Back 8/26/11 @ 9:59pm

I'm worried! I'm scared! I can't stop thinking of Maxwell & our current situation.  As people are getting all there gear ready for Hurricane Irene, I'm just working up the courage to stop crying inside.  I'm not having a good day.  :( 

I was just looking back at pictures on my laptop.. even most recent pictures from Father's Day this year.  I had gotten Gary a t-shirt that says "Proud dad to be of twins", and he wore it proudly.  Ben & Emily hung out with us at the road race & then back to my house for a little bit; they look so cute, and I was able to capture such cute pictures.  I haven't seen them since July 15th, and I miss them.  I can't wait for them to meet Gracie, but maybe not til Christmas.

Grace has an infection & is being treated for such.. I'm so worried for her! I know she's a fighter, and will remain strong.  Gary said in a year from now, we'll be sitting here with Grace (she'll be sleeping at this time), saying that 'boy last year was a tough year'.  Everything is just so surreal.  I wouldn't wish this on my worst enemy, but I wouldn't had wished it on us either.  I'm not sure what God wants us to gain from this journey..

I'm going to bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment