Friday, August 5, 2011

Friday, August 5, 2011 - 10:56a.m. --This road is long....

"With many awinding turns,"..it's a song and right now it's our life here with two preemies.  We're going thru an emotional roller coaster & trying to stay positive.. which is very hard.

Maxwell needs a lot of support right now, I just have to remind myself they are only 2 days old & 27 weeks5days. Max is stable but needs a lot of prayers.  We definitely need to keep our blueberries in daily prayers.

Gracie is doing well.  All her vitals signs are good & stable.  She is getting IV nutrition.  She is doing alot of smiling when we touch her & sing to her, she responses.  Her dad says she's cute like her mommy!  I must admit she has my nose!! :)

A big thank you to my close friends that are keeping in contact my text! We are doing our best to stay encouraged & are reading your texts & feeling supported!!

Hey, I have shorts on today!! Woohoo!! And I walked to the elevator.. a little bit each day! :)

Talk to you all soon,
love, pattie, gary, gracie & maxwell

1 comment:

  1. Thinking of you and praying for the whole family! Much love to you!!

    ReplyDelete