Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wednesday Evening 9:04pm 8/17/11

Today's been a long day.  I didn't sleep well last night. A lot on my mind I guess, just trying to figure out how to relax in my own home.  We have a crib in the middle of the living room, all of our bags that came from Maine as well.  We need normalcy again, I'm just not sure when we'll get there.

Gary checked on Gracie this am, and it was a favorite nurse, Christina that was her nurse today.  She was doing great! We are so proud of her! She had several poops, gained another ounce, so that makes her 1 lb. 12 oz!!! She is also digesting her milk/formula, so they went up to 3cc's every 3 hours, and tonight they were going to try 4cc's every 3 hours.  I just hope she continues to digest it.

Today's pumping went good, seems this is the most I've gotten, so I'm keeping at it.  But I'm drinking a beer a day & my mother's milk tea.  I'll head to Nature Food Store on Friday for some fenugreek, which is a herb to help with bringing in the milk.  I'll try it! :)

I'm happy Gracie's doing well, and we miss her so much!  But her strength & Maxwell's will get us thru the next few days.

Thanks to everyone who has sent cards, gifts & their prayers along.  We appreciate them immensely!
Thanks to Dalila who changed my wound today, and talked with my OB down here so I could see him tomorrow.

I ask for your additional prayers for Gary & I for tomorrow, we will need it.

Thanks!
Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell (in our hearts forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment