Thursday, August 18, 2011

Here I am Lord... Thurs. 8/18/11 @ 8:01a.m.

Here I am Lord.. Is it I Lord? I have heard you calling in the night; I will go Lord, if you lead me, I will hold your people in my heart.

A favorite hymn of mine, a favorite hymn of my grandmother  (Mom) who passed in 2001, a favorite hymn of Mamie Howland, who passed in 2010.  It's a hymn tht I picked for Maxwell's services today, and knowing that Mamie & "Mom" will be there gives me a little strength.

Today, is going to be a tough day for Gary & I; but we spoke to our Pastor yesterday & talked about how we wanted to celebrated Maxwell's short life.  Short, but he made such an impact on us, and those around him that didn't even no him.  He also made an impact on the doctors and nurses in the NICU at Maine Medical Center.  We miss him all the time.  We don't understand why God took us from him, especially knowing all we went thru to have him.

Please give us strength Lord! 



Love you Maxwell!!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell (forever in our hearts)

2 comments:

  1. Pattie, i'm so sorry for your loss. But this loss will be temporary one day you will be with him forever. God allows certain things to happen of which we will never know why but trust that good will come out of it. I had a friend that went thru the same thing and it was very difficult to say the least but i know you will find comfort in your daughter. God bless you all.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you all today, and wishing you peace and comfort as you go through the next few days, weeks, months...

    Again, I'm very sorry for your loss, Pattie.
    -Julie (September2007)

    ReplyDelete