Friday, August 12, 2011

Gracie & Many Thanks Friday, 8/12/11 @ 5:38pm

Ok, God is listening!! Thank you God for sharing with us today that Gracie's brain scan came back with 'no change' from 9 days ago.  That means that she's doing great!!

Thank you God for my wound in my incision that it's not leaking today; and healing well.  Thank you God for the oxycotin that I got today, that helps the physical pain go away.

Thank God for my husband, Gary..who is an amazing father & husband!!

Thank God for all the friends, family & supporters (many whom I don't know) that have left beautiful comments, and made our day!

Thank God.. we have much to be thankful for; although saddened, we do have a lot to be thankful for.. most importantly, our beautiful daughter, Grace Lucia!!  And Maxwell Hathaway, that we were given 27 weeks with him & 4 days in life!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment