Thursday, August 11, 2011

Sharing with you our precious Max & Gracie

Hi, everyone! I have received such awesome notes & emails from both the blog & facebook from all of you, that I just had to share this awesome picture of Maxwell & Gracie with you.  Gracie is on the right, and Maxwell is on the left.  What a great picture, ah?? They are beautiful!!

Today, Gracie has had another great day! She's got the 'blue light' back on her to help prevent jaundice. She is back on the c-pap, but doing well with it.  She's only receiving 6% from the c-pap. She is such a spit fire, always moving around.  She is soo beautiful, the picture doesn't show how long she is, just like Daddy!! But she does have my nose!! :)

Okay..gotta go pump now.. exhausting!!

I'll write more later.. having dinner at the Ronald Mcdonald house tonight, it's baked fish with crabmeat stuffing & vegetables & a salad.  Sounds good.. & I'm hungry.  Today was not a good day for eating.. just didn't do it... I know, I know.. we got to eat!!

Thanks everyone for the well wishes. 

Love,
Pattie & Gary, Gracie & Maxwell (in our hearts forever)

No comments:

Post a Comment