Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Gracie Girl.. Tues., 8/23/2011 @ 9:31a.m.

I didn't get a chance to update yesterday; but Gracie girl is doing GREAT!! Her body is really starting to fill in, as she is gaining.  She is still long & going to be tall like her daddy.  She has had no apena spells & is off the cpap, she is breathing thru the nasal canula, and doing great.  Yesterday, I put some cream on her dry skin.

Friends of ours, Sam & Jim Wesoly were in Maine on vacation, and stopped by to visit Gracie yesterday. They were impressed by her small size, but long size.  It was nice to see familiar faces visit our baby.  We then tried to find a restaurant for dinner.. hmm.. well we thought we found a Friendly's, but it had been taken over by Tim Horton's.  bummer :(.  Now, I'll definitely need a Friendly's night out when we get home.  So we ended up at Applebee's, which was really good, except for the waitress charging the wrong cards for the wrong amounts, twice!! Geesh, I should've gotten my free dessert.

Gary & I got back to RMcD's house by 7:30, watched a few episodes of Rookie Blue, and I had some tea & cookies (thanks to MIL). 

Today, we are heading to hospital in a little bit.. then coming back early for a snooze.  I'm not feeling the pumping thing.. I do it more when I'm at the hospital then back here.  I'm just tired, and I feel pumping for 15 min to get hardly nothing, is hardly worth it. :(

Have a good day all,

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell (forever in our hearts)
  The maxwell thing is still very surreal..

No comments:

Post a Comment