Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Bachelor Pad on Tues eve.. 10:45pm

Hey, when you're stressed out & not sure what's happening to you.. watch stupid TV.. :).  I was able to take a nap this afternoon, so yes, I'm still awake; and watching stupid TV!  Bachelor pad on Xfinity TV.. heheheheee.. I dislike Vienna & Kelsey..

Today was a great day for Gracie.  She is doing soo well.  She is so strong, Gary & I are definitely getting a lot of our strength from her.  Imagine, she will be 3 weeks tomorrow, and she is off cpap; she breathes great, is on nasal canula & today for a little bit she didn't even have that in her tiny small nose!  She is such a little fighter.. with everything that happened to her brother, I get so emotionally over it, and then I just look at this little girl & hold her & tell her all about her family; and how excited Gary & I are to take her home!  She is sooo loved!!  And we promise to love her forever!!  (Maxwell too, he will never be forgotten).

To Tina & Theresa:  "I can't make this shit up".. I burnt my left hand this morning, when my coffee cup lid fell off.. OUCHIE!!  I'm okay, but really??

Gary & I got to the hospital for rounds, then hung out with Gracie til about 3:00ish.  Grace & I got to do an hour of skin on skin.  It was an amazing feeling to hold her that long & her stats were so good while she was on me.  We got a great little picture.  I'll have to add it when we get home.

Home:  We're leaving tomorrow at 1:00ish.. will get home by 4:00, I hope!  Gary has to work a few days this week, so he'll get to work on Thursday & Friday.  I'll go back to killing ants in the kitchen (lol)..arghhh..



Happy Birthday Don!!

Love,
pattie & gary, gracie & maxwell (forever in our hearts)

No comments:

Post a Comment