Monday, August 1, 2011

Good morning Monday!! 8/1/11 - 8:41a.m. 49 days to go!

Good morning, people!! It's Monday! The sun is out, I just had gross scrambled eggs.  Gary is getting his stuff ready to leave :(.  He'll come back Wed afternoon or early Thursday. I know he has to go, he still has to work if we want money.

I have a countdown going til we are 34 weeks... that's the 49 days!

My rash looks a little better today in some places.  I took a shower last night & Gary put the cream/ointment all over.  Sometimes I put some powder on as well, just to feel a little cooling relief.  I do take Benadryl & another itchy pill every 6 hours, it makes me sleepy, but it's reliefing & I get some good sleep.

Chop Suey was dinner last night with green beans.. it was okay. Nothing exciting to write about! :)

Well, it's August 1st..WOW! By the end of September, I will have 2 babies!! YEA!! That's nice!  Summer is going by..enjoy it while you can!

Have a good week!
love,
pattie & gary, blueberry a & blueberry b.

No comments:

Post a Comment