Tuesday, August 2, 2011

48 days to go! Tues., Aug 2nd - 8:54a.m.

I gotta say the Breakfast choices here are terrible.  I really can't eat scrambled eggs & sausage every morning.  And with no light bread, and my stash already gone, I have to wait for Gary to come back on Thursday with some.

So I tried for the oatmeal this am, I still have the "blah" taste in my mouth from it.  Yogurt & fruit cup.  Believe it or not, those three things are a little higher in carbs, but I had to add the brown sugar to the oatmeal, just had to!! I  might have to just go back to eggs, and sausuage tomorrow.

We are at 48 days to go! People here are confident we'll get there, because of our positive attitudes.  We got to be positive, happy mom means happy babies!

Our "A team" Nurse: Alison was on last night.  Alison is wonderful; a little older than I, but she spends time chit chatting & we have good chats when she's on.  For Gary, she got a list of the fluid sacs on each baby since we've been here.  Overall, baby A has clearly increased day by day, which is great!!  She is doing so well.

Monitoring went good yesterday; baby b was on the whole time.  Of course, baby a was all over the place moving around.  LOL. I didn't expect anything different.

My day has begun. I did sleep good, no nap yesterday, so I was tired.  Going to watch Rizzoli & Isles on xfinity tv.com now, and waiting for u/s.

Have a good day people!!
Today is National Ice Cream Sandwich Day.. have 2 for me!!

love,
pattie & gary, blueberry a & blueberry b

No comments:

Post a Comment