Saturday, December 31, 2011

Winding Down & Letting Go... 11:21pm

I'm back.. Gary & I put Gracie down at 10 ish (she had been sleeping out in living room with us from about 8)..she had her eyes open today for a chunk of time too.
She loved her bathtime, we didn't use the baby 'sling' ..and she did great!!

Gary & I played a game of backgammon to ring out this old year, I..(of course)
remain the 2011 CHAMPION :) :)

And we talked a little about Maxwell.. he will never be forgotten.
I hope in the new year, we can have some time to maybe visit a grieving group for parents.  I don't know if it'll help much.. but maybe it will..just to get our feelings out with other parents, who have lost their babies.
We'll see!!


What are your hopes for the New Year?? 
Please share!!

For me, I hope to lose some weight & really commit to excercising weekly.

I hope that Gracie continues to be on the uphill with her health.. she is doing great.. I only wish & hope for the best for her.

I hope I can be the best advocate for Grace..

I've met quite a # of women on a preemie board that I belong to.. it's a great way to sound off about only things that 'preemie/NICU' Moms feel.. I hope to continue to build strong relationships there..

And I hope I can somehow do something in memory of Maxwell..
a 5k, a March of Dimes walk, a fundraiser.. something.  I hope God will show me the opportunity to really pay his memory forward..


I love you Maxwell. 
And I'm sorry that we had to go thru what we did..


But we have two Angels.. 2 Miracle Babies..
Both in our hearts forever..
One here on earth; and one in Heaven watching over all of us!!
Thank you!

No comments:

Post a Comment